- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 slices of turkey or corned beef, chopped
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 3 tablespoons french dressing
- 3 sliced of swiss cheese
So, this is pretty simple....
- Turn the broiler on in your oven (or toaster oven if you have one).
- In a medium pan over medium heat, sauté the turkey/corned beef and sauerkraut until browned.
- Depending on how you like your omelettes, you can either pour the eggs over the top of the sauerkraut and turkey/corned beef or in a separate pan you can cook the eggs and add the fillings later.
- Cook the eggs and flip. Alternatively you can cook the eggs on one side, and add the pan to the over to cook the top. I prefer this method because it makes for a perfect omelette but is a little more time consuming.
- Once the omelette has cooked on both sides, spoon the french dressing onto the eggs (and add the turkey/corned beef and sauerkraut mixture if you cooked them in a separate pan). Fold the omelette in half and arrange the slices of swiss cheese over the top.
- Place the pan inside of your oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted on top.